How does the management of SPOTLIO’s Interactive Maps work?
Interactive Maps are connected to our Map Management Console, which has an easy to use console which allows you to control and update all aspects of your maps from POI’s, to trail lengths. You can even map out your trails and runs with a built in Geographical Information System (GIS) that allows you to draw your runs and trails on maps and make click-and-drag alterations with ease.
What content on the Map Platform can I manage?
With our Map Management Console you can easily add, remove and update map content such as:
• Ski and biking trail routes or trail difficulty levels and lengths
• Live ski lift information
• Points of Interest, roads, tracks, parking, access points and businesses
• Business information such as opening hours, offers, images, etc.
• Activities on offer during different times of the year
• Out-of-map booking information such as images, links, prices, availability, etc.