Announcement from the Founders
SPOTLIO is pleased to announce that it has joined a group of companies that takes its place as the world leader in mountain destination digitalization. Thanks to some visionary investors and entrepreneurs, including the multi-olympic, world cup and world ski champion Aksel Lund Svindal, the Skitude snow sports technology group will go public in Oslo at Euronext Growth before the end of the year. Together, we are proud to name over 300 resorts as our partners, reaching millions of winter sports enthusiasts from around the world,
Tourism digitalization is our business
By joining together to create a new powerhouse, SPOTLIO will benefit from quicker and more frequent innovation cycles, shorter delivery times and shared technologies making us an even more effective partner for our many destination customers. We are here to stay and, as a pure B2B provider, our partners remain our only focus.
Each company within the Skitude group has snow running through its veins and will retain its own unique identity. But, by combining our strengths, we are able to offer a 360° digitalization strategy alongside the guest journey with years of proven expertise in:
- Building strong skier communities
- Improving the on-slope experience with gamification
- Removing lift ticket queues and giving skiers quick, unfettered access to the slopes
- Selling lift tickets online, direct to the consumer
- Yield optimisation, dynamic pricing, and inventory management
- The digitalization of mountain destinations with 3D maps and mobile apps
- Monetizing mobile channels
- Effective communication of resort data
- Growing online direct bookings.
Finally, we’d just like to thank our dedicated young team and loyal customers who have joined us during this incredible first leg of our journey. We believe the next one will be even more exciting and look forward to fruitful exchanges with all of you in the upcoming years. We stay dedicated to strengthen customer loyalty and increase the profitability of our partners’ resorts.
Albert Ferrando, CEO and Founder Innovation & Technology
Urs P. Grimm, CFO and Founder Marketing & Sales